Poker has become a world wide phenomena with a plethora of contenders vying for the top spots in tournaments all over the world.
Prize money reaches the millions and it takes a professional to keep his cool when the stakes are this high. the Global Poker Index uses a formula to calculate the top poker player based on wins, size of pot and other stats. These numbers are calculated overall and for the current year.
Top Players for 2014
- Daniel Colman (United States)
- Davidi Kitai (Belgium)
- Dan Smith (United states)
Top Players Overall:
- Dan Smith (United States)
- Scott Seiver (United States)
- Jason Mercier (United States)
The Global Poker Index scores are generated using events that fit GPI criteria.